St. Barnabas Church
St. Barnabas Church was established in the east end of St. Catharines in 1870. Today it’s downtown location continues to be used for worship by an active congregation. It is also popular with local music presenters and producers due to this wonderful acoustics and intimate setting. Primavera Concerts and The Gallery Players of Niagara consider St. Barnabas their home presentation venue.