FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
The FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre is made up of our 4 seperate venues.
Partridge Hall is a beautiful multi-purpose concert hall and can accommodate the requirements of most theatrical and musical performances, as well as community or corporate events.
Audience members enjoy excellent sightlines and proximity to the stage, world-class acoustics and an intimate connection to what’s happening on stage. This theatre will boast the most equipped professional grade sound, lighting and video installations in Niagara including state-of-the-art systems to accommodate the needs of the most demanding events.
Cairns Recital Hall is the perfect intimate setting to experience small musical ensembles, singer-songwriters and/or spoken word.
It’s fully equipped to handle any event and designed with every detail in mind – adaptable acoustics, state-of-the-art sound, excellent sightlines and seating plan that promises each person a close and personal experience.
Robertson Theatre is a flexible “black box” space with 2,600 square feet of floor space to accommodate performances, exhibits, recitals, cabaret, workshops, team building events, small receptions, product launches and seminars.
This multi-purpose and intimate space is fully equipped and can be set with 108 retractable seats, tables, chairs, stools or nothing at all.
- Gino Vannelli
- RBC Foundation Music@Noon Recital Series
- Jim Cuddy
- Essential Collective Theatre - Blood Lightning
- Serena Ryder
- Hear! Here! Niagara Music Series
- The Fortunate Ones
- GORD’S LEGACY: Walking the Path of Reconciliation
- Carousel Players - Peter Pan
- Dean Brody | FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
- Twitches & Itches Theatre - September Songs
- Anandi Bhattacharya - The Voice of Modern India
- Voices of Freedom Concert | Bravo Niagara
- Songs of Life
- The Elephant in the Room by Cirque le Roux
- Classic Albums Live | Supertramp: Crime of the Century
- Tarragon Theatre - Cottagers and Indians
- Red Sky Performance - Trace
- A Tribe Called Red | FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
- Irish Mythen with Christine Fellows
- Royal Wood with Elise LeGrow
- Choir! Choir! Choir!
- Lightwire Theatre - A Very Electric Christmas
- Natalie McMaster & Donnell Leahy - A Celtic Family Christmas
- John McDermott
- Chorus Niagara | Messiah | George Frideric Handel
- Ballet Jörgen Canada - The Nutcracker, A Canadian Tradition
- The Music of a Charlie Brown Christmas
- Outerbridge - Magical Odyssey
- MAN by Sølvi Edvardsen
- Finger Eleven/I Mother Earth
- Lighthouse - 50th Anniversary Tour
- Canadian Jazz All Stars
- Inner Elder
- Classic Albums Live - Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon
- Djuki Mala
- RUMBLE - THE CONCERT
- Alicia Svigals - The Yellow Ticket
- Things My Fore-Sisters Saw
- Toronto Mass Choir & Ben Heppner
- Ahuri Theatre - This is the Point
- An Evening with Holly Cole
- Tall Stories of England - Emily Brown and the Thing
- Theatre Works USA - Pete the Cat
- Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba - Cuba Vibra!
- Gowan - Return of the Strange Animal
- Chorus Niagara | King David | Arthur Honegger
- Birdman LIVE
- Roch Voisine
- Murphy’s Celtic Legacy
- Girls Nite Out
- The Robert Cray Band
- Essential Collective Theatre - The Team
- Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure
- Nosferatu | Gallery Players of Niagara
- Lisa Brokop presents: Legendary Ladies of Country
- Gryphon Trio | Gallery Players of Niagara
- Just For Laughs Road Show
- Carousel Players - The Incredible Adventures of Mary Jane Mosquito
- Classic Albums Live - Prince: Purple Rain
- Kid Koala’s Satellite Concert
- Lisa Fischer
- Art of Time Ensemble - Doghouse Roses
- Chorus Niagara | Peter Pan | Silent Film with LIVE Choral Soundtrack