FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
The FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre is made up of our 4 seperate venues.
Partridge Hall is a beautiful multi-purpose concert hall and can accommodate the requirements of most theatrical and musical performances, as well as community or corporate events.
Audience members enjoy excellent sightlines and proximity to the stage, world-class acoustics and an intimate connection to what’s happening on stage. This theatre will boast the most equipped professional grade sound, lighting and video installations in Niagara including state-of-the-art systems to accommodate the needs of the most demanding events.
Cairns Recital Hall is the perfect intimate setting to experience small musical ensembles, singer-songwriters and/or spoken word.
It’s fully equipped to handle any event and designed with every detail in mind – adaptable acoustics, state-of-the-art sound, excellent sightlines and seating plan that promises each person a close and personal experience.
Robertson Theatre is a flexible “black box” space with 2,600 square feet of floor space to accommodate performances, exhibits, recitals, cabaret, workshops, team building events, small receptions, product launches and seminars.
This multi-purpose and intimate space is fully equipped and can be set with 108 retractable seats, tables, chairs, stools or nothing at all.
- Essential Collective Theatre - The Welland Canal Play
- Benoît LeBlanc with special guest Christine Bougie
- POPS! 1: True North: The Canadian Songbook
- RBC Music@Noon Series
- Mary Walsh + Cathy Jones
- Lisa Simone
- Classical Family 1: Spooktacular
- Classic Albums Live: Rush - 2112
- Patricia O’Callaghan Sings Leonard Cohen and More
- Masterworks 2: Wish List
- Last Light Above The World
- Tomson Highway - Words and Music
- RBC Foundation Music@Noon Series
- Gordon Lightfoot
- Sea Sick by Alanna Mitchell
- Encore! Professional Concert Series presents: The Walker Quartet with pianist Karin Di Bella
- Guitar Extravaganza III and Canada 150 Performance of Carpe Noctem
- Timbre Timbre
- Jesse Cook - Beyond Borders Tour 2017
- Theatre Direct - Old Man and the River
- Shane Koyczan
- Masterworks 3: Con Danza
- The University String Orchestra Series, conducted by George Cleland
- Susan Aglukark and Les Stroud - Arctic Crossing
- Choir! Choir! Choir!
- The Men of the Deeps
- Suitcase in Point - Holiday Cabaret
- POPS! 2: All Through the House - A Holiday Wassail!
- The Next Generation Leahy
- BIG BAND CHRISTMAS
- Emilie-Claire Barlow - Lumières d’hiver
- John McDermott
- The Music of “A Charlie Brown Christmas”
- The Underwater Bubble Show
- Sing-a-long GREASE
- Steer by Zata Omm
- Masterworks 4: Honey and Rue
- FIXT POINT: The Tale of a Town - Canada
- A Night At The Opera
- Erth’s Dinosaur Zoo Live!
- Close Encounters….in Salzburg, with members of Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra!
- Gord Bamford
- The Spirit of Harriet Tubman
- Classic Albums Live: Queen - A Night at the Opera
- Classical Family 2: Fun with Fables
- Carousel Players - This Will Be Excellent
- Michael Kaeshammer
- Louie Anderson
- The Peking Acrobats
- Essential Collective Theatre - Our Lady of Delicias
- Masterworks 5: Nordic Impressions
- Rosanne Cash with John Leventhal
- Great Lake Swimmers
- St. Matthew Passion
- POPS! 3: Who put the Pop in POPular?
- Machine de Cirque
- CELTICA - Pipes Rock!
- MOonhORsE Dance Theatre - Older & Reckless
- BLACK ARM BAND presents “dirtsong”
- All Aboard!
- Tower of Power
- Tom Cochrane + Red Rider
- Carousel Players - Virginia Wolf
- The Just for Laughs Road Show
- Jamie Adkins - A Fool’s Errand
- LOVEfest: A Musical Response to Hate Crimes
- Masterworks 6: Fires of Creation
- An Evening with Molly Ringwald
- POPS! 4: Reimagining Broadway
- Roseanne Barr
- Classic Albums Live: The Beatles - The White Album
- Kaha:wi Dance Theatre - Blood Tides
- Classical Family 3: Playtime!
- Masterworks 7: Full Circle
- Opera in concert “Folly in Love”, by Alessandro Scarlatti