FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre
Opening its doors in 2015, The FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre will be a 95,000 square foot academic and cultural complex comprised of four state-of-the-art performance venues: Partridge Hall, Cairns Recital Hall, Robertson Theatre and the Film Theatre. Future Brock University students taking programs facilitated through the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts will benefit from two of the performance venues which will double as learning environments – Cairns Recital Hall and the Film Theatre. This Diamond + Schmitt designed facility will be located in the heart of downtown St. Catharines, on the corner of Carlisle and St. Paul streets, adjacent to the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
The FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre is a vital component in the renaissance of St. Catharines, serving as the catalyst in thoroughly modernizing the area and reinforcing the brilliance of Niagara Region’s diverse cultural cluster. The FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre will draw patrons, offer local arts groups unprecedented opportunities to practice and perform, and redefine the downtown core as a hotbed for culture and the arts. The local economy is poised to boom through attracting not only new visitors, but also new business development.
- Essential Collective Theatre - The Team
- Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure
- Lisa Brokop presents: Legendary Ladies of Country
- Just For Laughs Road Show
- Carousel Players - The Incredible Adventures of Mary Jane Mosquito
- Classic Albums Live - Prince: Purple Rain
- Kid Koala’s Satellite Concert
- Lisa Fischer
- Art of Time Ensemble - Doghouse Roses